MBTI can radically improve team dynamics by presenting a clear picture of the strengths and benefits associated with specific personality traits, while giving everyone the tools and common
language needed to harness individual potential!
Having diverse personalities within a team can be a tremendous advantage to a department or any intact working team. Understanding this asset can enhance productivity while decreasing unproductive conflict.
The MBTI begins with an assessment which indicates personality preference. It allows each
participant to gain an in-depth snapshot of the strength that he or she brings to the team.
When the data is looked at as a whole, it will show the composition of your group and how to use the results to enhance communication while allowing the group leader to develop a preferred
style of team management.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL:
• Increase awareness of your team dynamics by identifying the types of personalities that make up your group
• Demonstrate how awareness of personality styles can translate into positive behavior
• Clearly define personality types so that the terminology can be implemented regularly in the workplace, allowing individuals to address differences respectfully and productively
• Explain thinking, organization, and decision making associated with each personality style
• Describe how knowledge of learning and communication preferences can affect others
Aspects of the program may be modified depending on variables including, but not limited to, venue restrictions, program length, and group size.