SmartHunts® are the ultimate technology-driven scavenger hunts for team building and corporate events!
This is not a simple phone hunt. Your group will experience the cool interactive features of our SmartHunts app on Apple® iPads® that stream text, audio, and video to your teams throughout the hunt.
These challenging and exciting corporate events encourage your teams to think SMART as they use Apple iPads to find landmarks, solve clues, answer trivia, search for items, perform tasks, complete challenges, take photographs and shoot video during the hunt.
Your teams will never lose connectivity to their game, even if the hunt takes them indoors. All photos, videos, and scoring are sent to us throughout the hunt so we can have them up on the big screen when your teams arrive at the final location.
We customize each SmartHunts program to fit our client’s goals, group size, and location. Our hunts can incorporate missions, location integration, orienteering, and geo caching. We can even add manned challenge stations for a more Amazing Race-type hunt.
Our SmartHunts app even has a Mapping system with clickable pins that open missions and challenges with onscreen maps showing the location of teams in real time.
Keep your team on edge with our mission components. The missions have point values, and require varied skills. Your teams must utilize strategic thinking and creative problem solving to win.
Your teams can play the game in any order, giving them the ability to create a strategy of going for missions with highest score or playing the game based on geography. When required, a more linear listing of missions can be presented.
Our code components have teams entering codes into their iPads, which trigger intriguing trivia questions and brainteasers for them to solve. The more questions they answer, the better chance they have to win!
So if your group wants to explore a city, museum or any attraction, our SmartHunts location integration challenges will make sure your teams won’t miss a thing.
Our SmartHunts app can also connect teams in different cities, (or countries!), using FaceTime stations. A team in Canada can interact with coworkers in America, passing on clues to missions, and helping each other solve puzzles.
Why SmartHunts® are so smart…
• SmartHunts are designed so participants can create their own strategies by selecting the order of their challenges.
• SmartHunts can employ two-way messaging, keeping teams connected with the Hunt Master who tracks them using GPS technology.
• SmartHunts can instruct teams to provide proof of location by using Geo Tagging technology built into our App.
• SmartHunts can utilize QR code technology so participants can scan codes into their devices to trigger trivia questions, brainteasers, or missions to accomplish.
• SmartHunts can even be designed with manned challenge stations for a more Amazing Race-type hunt.
• SmartHunts enable your group to explore a city, museum or any attraction with our location integration challenges, which ensure your teams won’t miss a thing.
• SmartHunts can follow each team as the hunt is in progress, sending instant messages to directly interact with them. This feature allows us to drop hints, change timetables and give out additional clues and missions.
• SmartHunts permit you to inject company specific messages and remarks, like a surprise video message from the CEO to cheer your teams on.
• SmartHunts can even quiz teams while the hunt is in progress with work-related questions, helping to determine whether the information from the previous workshops and presentations has been absorbed!
• SmartHunts ensure your teams never lose connectivity to their game because our SmartHunts App is stored on the iPad.
• SmartHunts base station is equipped to continually download photos, videos and scoring from all the teams during the hunt using Wi-Fi, 3G-4G and LTE.
• Our SmartHunts app has a Mapping system so pins can be dropped on a map to show the location of a mission. When a pin is clicked, it opens a mission or challenge. Maps also show the location of teams in real time.
• Our SmartHunts app can even connect teams in different cities using FaceTime stations.
SmartHunts features include:
✔ Apple® iPads®
✔ Video, Photo, and Audio Clues
✔ QR Code Missions
✔ Custom Clues and Missions (corporate messages)
✔ Destination Touring
✔ Live Video Conferencing
✔ Text Messaging
✔ Live Participant Tracking
✔ Custom Stations
✔ “End of Mission” Photo Slide Shows & Videos
✔ Online Access to photos & videos from your hunt
Experience the SmartHunts® App on Apple iPads®, it’s the ultimate scavenger hunt for corporate events!
* iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Aspects of the program may be modified depending on variables including, but not limited to, venue restrictions, program length, and group size.